27 September 2007

Thursday 27 September 2007

“It has arrived,” says William, Amy’s favourite doorman.

“Sorry?” I reply thinking to myself… How does he know the end to the Astros’ dismal season is upon us?

“Winter… it’s here.”

…and it would seem so as the last few days have seen low temperatures in the single digits Centigrade (mid to high 40° Fahrenheit for youse back home) with some grey skies and fairly brisk winds. (Can a wind be brisk, or is that for just for breezes? I digress)

Other than the weather there hasn’t been much “adventuring” going on with us so perhaps now is a good time to reference my work submitted to The Way We See It photo group. I've mentioned it before, and after a brief reprise, I'm back walking the side streets of London armed with my early Christmas gift of a new Canon EOS 400D camera.

Click here to see my submissions

What good are photos if you don't share?

No comments: