24 January 2007

Wednesday 24 January 2007

I’m dreeeeeeeaming of a White….

You know….. That talk last week of how mild it was here??


Remember that??

Well… This morning we woke up to almost an inch of snow in the city. Just like that…It was winter. I was up early, got dressed and took a round about route to the train station this morning and walked through Green Park. It was something else making my way through as it lightly snowed issuing the first footprints in the first snow of the year.

Unfortunately, it was too dark for a photo op, and by lunch time when I went out to take these pics the snow was already melting away. These photos, by the way, are from Sutton, south of London where my office is. By the time for my trip home there was hardly ANY trace left.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures aren't showing up :(

ramy_v said...

Dear anonymous:

I'm not sure what happened. They were there earlier, I swear.

Maybe they melted?