30 January 2007

Monday 29 January 2007

Amy was sick all weekend and spent most of it ingesting illicitly acquired American over the counter pharmaceuticals (i.e. Nyquil) trying to get travel ready for her work week in Hamburg. Other good news is that British Airways settled their differences with the air service union and she’ll be able to get home on Friday.

I HAVE A GOAL!!!

I have officially committed to ride in the UK’s largest charity bike ride, The British Heart Foundation’s London to Brighton ride. So me and 30,000+ of my soon to be closet friends will be hitting the pavement to the coast in June. That’s not a metric conversion… you read it correctly, Thirty THOUSAND cyclists.

So it’s back in the saddle, as I try to regain my cycling conditioning . Don’t worry, I’ll issue Spandex Shorts Photo warnings if warranted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Spandex Shorts"

No photo's, PLEASE. Ugh. ;)

http://i11.tinypic.com/40ksg1f.jpg


--John G.

Anonymous said...

How far is the ride?

ramy_v said...

This year's ride is 54 miles. Now I just need to get back into riding shape.