03 July 2008

Thursday 3 July, 2008

On the eve of America’s Independence Day I find it fitting to expound on a couple new realizations. In the last week it has been brought to my attention that I do not know ALL of the pronunciation/spelling difference between our “two” languages.

Jewelry = Jewellery

Hemophilia = Haemophilia

Not sure how we plan on celebrating the 4th tomorrow. Maybe some Sweedish meatballs trimmed with English peas. Perhaps with a nice French onion soup as a starter topped off with a tasty Belgian ale.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy and Ray this is Maria Valdes Zaayman. I just found out that you have been living in London. What a great experience. Nice blog. Sorry you won't make the reunion. I was looking at the old yearbooks and i saw amy in student council and i got this memory of being your campaign manager and making posters what a crack up. I saw Erin, Tracy and Natalie this weekend. We caught up and had a weird sensation that we are close to 50 and feel no older than 18. You look happy and healthy and the kids look great too. Love Maria