20 April 2007

Thursday 19 April 2007

Gastronomical quirks that I don’t, and for that matter, will NEVER partake in.

1. Sweet corn on sandwiches.
2. Baked beans on jacket... oops... baked potatoes.

However... I’ve been turned onto lamb. Roasted, grilled, kebabs, with mint sauce, you name it. Is it me or did I almost sound like a Bubba Gump clone there for a second.

Tonight and Tuesday I actually commuted home by cycling, traveling on the train with my bike in the mornings.

A twenty mile trek.

After a few errors on my part on Tuesday’s trip that caused me to see a little more of South London than I cared to and had me crossing the Thames on the Battersea Bridge instead of the Chelsea Bridge I think I have my route down.

As this is officially a no spandex zone, there are no pictures.

No comments: