13 April 2007

Friday thru Monday 06-09 April, 2007

Easter Holiday...

In the UK this is a four day weekend as we get off of work for Good Friday and Easter Monday. I chose to jet home, but it seems the weather here in London was much nicer than in Houston. Still... getting to visit family (especially Doug and Steph) and a couple friends made it worthwhile. Even going into work Tuesday morning after the overnight flight landed at 6:45 AM.

I did get to catch an Astro game with Doug as we both froze in the upper deck. The Astros won and Lance hit one out for Amy (OK... maybe not). I do have my Astros calendar (the game's give away) proudly displayed in my new office, as we moved further south to Leatherhead. Some how... no one here is very impressed.

Amy also realized that Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs have not been introduced in the UK and has begun to convert several friends over to the dark side.

No comments: