11 March 2007

Saturday 10 March 2007

I’ve started a new “hobby” today. Along the lines of my Bench Photos (some of you may have noticed there is a link to my new “Bench Blog” in the right margin in an effort to keep this blog “bench free”).

I have decided to join a photo “group”, The Way We See It - London.

In a nut shell, it is an opportunity to go out and see different parts of London and take photos. Each week a new lesser known part of the city is “assigned” and one goes and takes pictures of this area. It’s not a contest, there is no rating, it is just a catalyst (for me anyway) to get out and see parts of London I wouldn’t normally go to. Plus… I’ve decided to research new pubs in these areas, because we ALL know how thirsty one gets when taking photographs.

Amy joined me on this first adventure, but I fear it may be her last as she was “baptised” by a pigeon on a high fibre diet as she sat on a park bench while I did my thing.

Once my photos “go live” I'll post a link. Plus… one can ALWAYS visit my bench pictures if one should so choose.

No comments: