15 February 2007

Saturday thru Wednesday 10-14 February 2007

Veni Vidi Feeti

We came, We saw, Our feet hurt.

We celebrated our wedding anniversary by taking a long weekend trip to Rome (I think it was our XXVI or was it XXVII?? I dunno they all seem to run together). Pulling out all the stops, we even got a room without twin beds. Rome, as one can imagine, is a bustling capitol city that is built around the ancient remains of the original city. Like Paris and Cairo there seems to be no regard for the philosophy of driving lanes in the city streets. Here, however, there wasn’t the incessant honking which is surprising considering all those pesky Vespas.

While the language barrier wasn’t much of an issue, I think I have decided to learn to speak Italian. Not only is it a good spring board to learning Spanish I just think it sounds neat.

Yo Caesar!!! Which way to my hotel??

No comments: