03 September 2006

Sunday 3 September 2006

Yesterday I rode with Chris from work through the hills of Surrey. It was only 32 miles, but had some tough climbs, which brought me to the reality that I’m WAY out of riding shape. Something I plan to remedy.

Keeping with the same theme, today I went to the final stage of the Tour of Britain which finished up with several laps around St. James’ Park, circling past Buckingham Palace and down The Mall. Not as big of a deal as The Tour de France (which, by the way, will start right here in Central London next year with The Prologue and Stage 1), but still beats staying in the flat watching re-runs of Friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me your bike ride was for exercise and enjoyment and not you participating in the September leg of the "World Naked Bike Ride" that you witnessed in June!